Last Minute Exam Tips for PTE Takers
Is your PTE exam almost upon you? Don’t stress! You didn’t spend weeks on intensive PTE online review for nothing. Trust yourself. Use these last minute test tips below to make the most of your remaining training time.
The Day Before Your Test Date:
• Immerse yourself in English. Don’t just read, watch, and listen to English materials; speak and think in the language as well. It’s one of the best ways to get into the right mindset for English communication.
• Develop an outline out of your PTE training. It’s best to do this from memory so you’ll be able to test what you retained from your PTE online review
• Answer a mock test. It’ll not only give you the chance to gauge your preparedness for the exam, but it’ll also serve as a reminder of what to expect from the test. But stop at one mock exam. You’ve already spent weeks training for it. Spend most of the last day relaxing your mind and body.
• Do something relaxing. After weeks of intensive PTE online course sessions, you definitely deserve it. Visit a spa or spend a day in the park. It’ll give you the chance to clear your head and refresh your cognitive faculties.
• Prepare your things. Remember, if you forget to any of the necessary IDs and documents, you won’t be able to take the test. So, make sure everything you need us in your bag before you go to bed. Make a checklist to ensure you won’t forget anything.
• Get enough sleep. Otherwise, you’ll have a hard time concentrating tomorrow. Go to bed early, especially if you know you’re going to struggle to fall asleep.
On Your Test Date:
• Don’t be late. Leave for the PTE testing center early to avoid traffic. It’s better to get there a little early rather than late as the latter can forfeit your test attempt.
• Talk to someone in English. It’s one of the most effective ways to get into the right mindset for the exam. If you’re commuting with someone, spend the time in transit talking about anything and everything in English.
• Eat something light and filling. Consuming something heavy and hearty can leave you feeling lethargic. So, settle on something light but filling like a sandwich.
• Use the restroom before the test begins. It’s the best way to ensure you won’t have to midway through taking the exam.
Still have a week or two before your test date? Want to make every second of it count? Enroll in a PTE online course!